So I have been tagged. Now I have to come up with six random things about me. I’m just glad it is not 100 things, as I could never come up with that many. The rules:
So here is what you have to do to play:
1) Go write 6 random or weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2) Then leave a comment that says ‘You are tagged’ in their comments telling them to read your blog.
Ahh… I’m not so sure where this is going to take me! But here goes nothing…
1) Now that we are so close to Wappu (1st of May to those of you outside Finland), I used to party for days in row during this time when studying. After all, I was a teekkari. Ah, this is going to be hard to explain in English. Teekkari means a student who is aiming for a Master of Science degree in a technical university. And explaining any further would take forever, so I’ll just leave it at that. But Wappu was the biggest celebration of the year, so the festivities started several days in advance. And then I learned that if you start your day with a drink for several days, you have to drink huge amounts before actually getting drunk.
2) I have worked for in a brewery for three summers. Two of them were in Sweden in a palce called Pripps Bryggeri. So I have actually lived in Stockholm for half a year if you add up the two summers. And it is not as much fun as you think. You do not get free beer. Actually you can get fired if being caught drinking beer during working hours. And you had to press a button each time you left and a guard could examine your bag to see if you were trying to smuggle something out.
3) I have been neglecting out compost when it was dark and cold out here. Now I’m paying the price. It smells. Bad. And today I found that probably a fly had gotten in and laid eggs. At least something was wiggling in there. But surprisingly enough they stopped wiggling after I poured boiling water on them.
4) I love watching SciFi on TV. I have been a junkie for a long time. I remember watching Battlestar Galactica when I was young. I’m so happy I can watch it now, although it is shown so late I have to tape it. I absolutely loved B5. If you have clicked on the “How did I get here” section of my blog, you can see that. And nobody has commented on it. So I have to assume no other infertile ever watched it.
5) I still do not understand how anyone can fall in love with anyone just through a crappy video of a performance. It was not the visual, it was the voice. I would still do lots of things if it meant that I can go to a Clay Aiken concert. But I’m not offering my first born. Understand that he is not something I can even jokingly offer for anything,
6) Which brings me to my last point. There is absolutely nothing in this world that I could ever trade my DS for. No. Nothing. He is the most important thing in my life. I’m the mother bear. Never come between me and my cub.